NOOZOON - New Life

This is where I -- artist, novelist and curmudgeon, William James Johnson -- hang out. Drop in to find out how much mischief an old guy like me can get into.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Ontario, Canada

I walk five miles every day in the beautiful park across the road. I have regular friends who in our discussions are trying to solve the world's problems. So far we haven't found any answers. But the journey keeps going on.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Becky and Friends B4

Why is it that oldies think kids like to be squeezed and tugged, and even kissed by guys we barely know? You know what I mean. Aunts and uncles you didn't even know you had, who only show up at weddings and funerals. Someone ought to tell them it wouldn't be too bad if they would make a real effort to improve their breath. Wow! Hasn't anyone told them they should brush their tongue when they clean their teeth.

Collect your free "Noozoon Group" at www.noozoon.com

Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home