NOOZOON - New Life

This is where I -- artist, novelist and curmudgeon, William James Johnson -- hang out. Drop in to find out how much mischief an old guy like me can get into.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Ontario, Canada

I walk five miles every day in the beautiful park across the road. I have regular friends who in our discussions are trying to solve the world's problems. So far we haven't found any answers. But the journey keeps going on.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Micromouse M4

As we get on in age we all begin to experience diminished function, and if you are like me you particularly do not like your doctor reminding you. "You aren't getting any younger you know. Maybe it's time you began to slow down a bit". Must be why doctors are said to be involved in the "practise" of medicine. I wonder if they ever reach the time when they actually become certain of their diagnoses.

View art and biography of William James Johnson at www.noozoon.com
Micromouse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home