NOOZOON - New Life

This is where I -- artist, novelist and curmudgeon, William James Johnson -- hang out. Drop in to find out how much mischief an old guy like me can get into.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Ontario, Canada

I walk five miles every day in the beautiful park across the road. I have regular friends who in our discussions are trying to solve the world's problems. So far we haven't found any answers. But the journey keeps going on.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Micromouse M2

Micromouse


That mouse is at it again. If you wish to see more of my art creations, look in www.noozoon.com. And while you are visiting, be sure to download the beautiful illustration of four of the noozoon recombined animals at no charge to you. It is my way of showing appreciation for you taking the time to drop in. There is also a free read of the first two chapters of "The Trees Hold Up the Sky.
Remember this can be seen at www.noozoon.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home