NOOZOON - New Life

This is where I -- artist, novelist and curmudgeon, William James Johnson -- hang out. Drop in to find out how much mischief an old guy like me can get into.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Ontario, Canada

I walk five miles every day in the beautiful park across the road. I have regular friends who in our discussions are trying to solve the world's problems. So far we haven't found any answers. But the journey keeps going on.

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Becky and Friends B1

I would like you to meet my wonderful grand daughter Becky. She has been a constant source of amazement and joy. I've tried to capture a few of the things she has done or said to share with you. Please let me know if you would like me to continue showing her adventures.
Recently, after boring her with one of my grampa explanations, which on occasion become unlimited in time, Becky brought me back to the present with one of her meaningful quips.
"SO WHAT IS YOUR POINT?"

Be sure to download your free Noozoon Group at www.noozoon.com

Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home