NOOZOON - New Life

This is where I -- artist, novelist and curmudgeon, William James Johnson -- hang out. Drop in to find out how much mischief an old guy like me can get into.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Ontario, Canada

I walk five miles every day in the beautiful park across the road. I have regular friends who in our discussions are trying to solve the world's problems. So far we haven't found any answers. But the journey keeps going on.

Monday, May 24, 2004

Arcana written before ever seeing Admiral Byrd's Secret Journal

I am convinced all knowledge is always present. The creative person is more likely to make important discoveries than the bright person who through habit relies on logic and trained patterns of problem solving to progress to solutions. The free thinker asks "what if" and is willing to take chances with lateral thinking instead of being limited by vertical development, proceeding from easy to difficult methods.
So what has this to do with Admiral Byrd's report in my last post?
Twenty years ago I began a novel about what would happen, if there are UFOs and they come out of openings in the Arctic from an interior world, manned by creatures known as monads who serve IAM, Maker of all things. They first started revealing themselves in 1949, in formations of flying machines picked up in various regions of the civilized world on radar scans, targets which have never been explained.
And why did they come at that time? I must assume if these are the sentinels of changing conditions in the world, they must have detected an increase in the radio active atmosphere after Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and they were mobilized to travel worldwide to measure and report on these changes.
My novel,"Arcana" has been published and is available at www.wordclix.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home